Saturday 26 March 2011

Kampar UTAR Visiting


Woo HOO
wats my plan 2day..
hahahaha...
ya thats right
2day wana fetch my buddy Sunbe
n her fren Janice
to kampar UTAR
I nvr been thr bfore
Really scr if i take the wrong way
luckily
Gt "GUAN YIN MA"popi me
hahahahah


Very sui, haven start the car already rain heavily
Bt we still continue our journey 
Then wat these 2 gals do in car leh?
cuz it mayb takes 3 or 2 hours to reach UTAR
hahahaha ..they keep fotoing
take many many foto
bt i juz upload few nia loh



~she is janice, pretty cute when she talking~


~SUNbe..ooo very ghost horse loh~
hahahahaa
i lik tis so much,
cuz very hard to get her cute foto..
hehehe


Really very boring n tired when drive through along the road
bt luckily gt 2 leng lui bside me
they keep chatting n fotoing
some time will let me c sum funny foto
hahahahaha
they make me wun b slpy 
hahahahah






Break time in our half long journey  road
we cum dwn n go eat sum snack
n keep fotoing loh
hahahahaha





finally we reach UTAR at 6pm aneh
take really long time
I wonder izit the office already close or not
cuz we nid to ask the details
bt luckily the office counselor still help us
cuz we said tat we cum frm penang
take frm so far journey
hahahahah
If nt the counselor all wn go bec d loh
hahahaa 






After asking the detail
we only roughly visiting the UTAR surrounding by car
really nt bad
bt gt abit quite n "pian pi"
Bfore we go bec
we haing our dinner at rest center
hahahah










Tiok si aneh
one day already gone d
although very tired bt still very happy
cuz i had already over the challenge
N oso hope my buddy SUnbe
will hav her own decision bout her future d
gud luck n all the best ya
Jia You !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment