Monday 14 March 2011

Happy Birthday Buddy...




Happy Birthday To My lovely Buddy
is A great day for her today
I wonder doesn't she happy when she get our surprise?
hahahaha

Actually we are planning to give you a big special surprise eh
but you give me a big "surprise" first
Nearly breaking our surprise plan
But all is under control
Clever eh sheen wei suddenly have an idea 
and change it to morning 
Emm...
Don't know you happy or not when you receive our surprise
Hope You will like it although it was very rush

AIyo I use a long time to search our 合照
but i can't find one
haiz...
But i have the brand new 合照of you and sheen wei

~Sheen Wei & Ai Thing~

~Pretty girls~

I'm so glad and happy because 
I have a cute and pretty buddy just like u
I really appreciate that you willing to treat me as your buddy
I have no regret to be friend with you 

I wonder you still remember how we know each other?
How we 2 be so close?
Remember?
I still remember that 
the day we really know each other is in a camp
That time We suddenly very "ngam keng"
也许是缘分吧


~your Birthday cake~

Remember in the camp
me and you were chosen by teacher and go out to speak something?
that time you look very very nervous
and you told me that you never did that before
hahahahaa...
so I faster read finish all the notes myself

then we together with other friends ponteng the sleep time
chatting and sharing throughout whole night
and some more we share horror story together
But you don't like horror eh things eh
even movies..


Well, I feel that you are a good friend
Because you will put all your afford when doing anythings
I remember the first day when we work together in school
while preparing the education ship
we do our work from day 8am till night 8pm
But you din't said any tired words to me
Woah...what a good worker you are
From that time , we almost every time meet together
Work, hanging out, even sharing each other
we become closer and closer


Emm,Ya, is time to speech my wishes for you already
Happy Birthday ya Ai Thing
my wishes start from here
  1. wish you have a healthy body and good health every day
  2. wish you pretty all the time loh
  3. wish you smile any time any where
  4. wish you have a good result in your further future study
  5. wish you have many many money
  6. wish you good luck all the time and all the best
  7. wish your wishes can come true, all wishes come true


I got a lot of wishes
But these all are more important
So anyway
and again
Happy Birthday My Buddy Sunbe Ai Thing

(..^.^)   >>>   =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment