Sunday 3 April 2011

Pantai keracut


Before i start my journey
i was attracted by this notice board...
it is really lame n FUNny..
kindly go view it n c wat they write in thr


Is a Sunday, a very sunny day
I was invited by my friends to have a canopy walk n
swimming at pantai keracut
Kazel, Weiyun, Kai Jun, Zhong Xian



well..
act i m auite tired cuz i had just slept 3 hours
n nw hav to hike n swim
hahahhaha..
bt is ok lah,
cuz it awaking me more n more





Ok, like taht
we take 45 mins to reach the canopy walk
i haven try tat bfore
I think that nt so scary
Bt i duno y they all shaking n screaming all the time
haiz..
bt is quite a gud experience





U c tis?
wat a beautiful view for me 
when i reach pantai keracut
Is awesome ,
the nature of the nature


Really very hot 2day
we cnt stand it anymore
the best way to release our HOTNESS
is to dump our self into the sea water
hahahahaha 



My fren Kazel lost her shoe while playinhg in water
she just left one nw...












2 very scr dark eh gals
all the time hanging the umbrella 
hahahhahaha


 She look very emo when playing the water alone
I duno wat happen to her



she was looking someone handsome  nw
wakakakkaka..
mayb is KOREAN BOY



WOAH ~~ i m so fat









After pantai keracut
we went to sunrise to hav our lunch
n chatting









so..thats the day of me 2day
hahahhaha..
very tire bt enjoyable 


...

No comments:

Post a Comment