Sunday 12 June 2011

Strait Quay . Beach . .Gurney Plaza. . .


08  /  06  /  2011
It a Great day for me 2day
Cuz i m hanging out my LOVEly Buddies to Strait Quay, Beach N then Gurney Plaza
We nearly spending whole day time at outside, haha
My Buddies , SUNBE LIM , TAN KHAI HEAN , JANICE











At First we go to Starit Quay to enjoy n relax,
we plan to hav our tea time at secret recipe
bt then those gals spending more their time at outside to take many foto
hahahaha..
even in my car oso take non stop..
hahaha...







then we depart beach d
OMG the beach is full of people
i wonder wat is the day today
so many people
make us paiseh to take foto nia,
bt we still very sia sui n enjoy it
hahahahah






 

then we reach GP, act we plan to watch mv
bt all fulled, wat the !!!!!11
so disappointed
so we straighty go having our dinner at sushi king
wah,, nice...











hahah, @day i m so lucky, u noe y ?
cuz i met My Lovely Frens at gp
JOYCE LIM N MOSIN CHUAH< hahaha
so miss them nia, Joyce still the same, 'laugh very lodly when c tiok me, 
so cute.....








Thx to u all 2day tat gv me a wonderful memory..
LOVE u ALL!!!!


...

1 comment: