Thursday 26 May 2011

Red Box / / Birthday Celebration


Its been a long time 
Tat i din't sing alrd
I m so enjoy 2day cuz we cn sing till siok siok
thx for their accompany
Sunbe Lim, Janice Chan, Izhen Lim



Iwas more excited when the time pass aways..
bt the times is up nw
adui..i really haven sing enuf
many songs wn to sing ko 
bt is ok lah

While i was singing
the girls keep fotoshooting
well tis is the only favorite things to do when the r boring
hahhahaha





3 slim girls there...woah..





after singing
they decide to shopping for awhile
n nid my suggestion
They come to nike shop
sunbe said wana buy some cloth for ah sam
hahahaha..
well, i duno wat happen to they 2 nw so i juz folow wat she said
i was trying for so many clothes
again n again to let them c
like a model aneh...
hahahaa ...
then they ask me which nicer
i choose the white one
cuz mayb boys will like it gua
hahahha 

After they had paid n bfore goin hm..
sunbe sdn gv me the cloth n told me
"tis act ur present, happy birthday"
oh my , i was so happy n surprise 
cuz the cloth cost so expensive
paiseh nia..
BT i Really like it so much 
THx Buddy sunbe lim
n oso Janice Chan n Izhen Lim


my birthday present ..










LOVE MY PRESENT SO MUCH
ITS REALLY VERY NICE
HOPE TAT WE STILL CN ENJOY OTHER DAY

LOVE U ALL 

....

No comments:

Post a Comment